Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who You Foolin'?

By: Guido

I'm calling it now so write it down in your journals. Put it under the heading of "Funny Things Guido Says". And end it with XOXO and your name.

Trent Green is going to die this year!!!

As you can clearly see by the exclamation marks, I mean business. He. Will. Die. No, that's not a cousin of Will.I.Am.

The Rams' o-line is so horrendous.

That's it. They're horrendous. There isn't anymore to add to that. That's all I have.

There is no helping that o-line. Their only hope is that the visiting team hangs out at Mike Shannon's Steaks and Seafood the night before. They have an excellent drink and weed limit -- infinity! Plus they let you drive yourself home so, win-win.

I can't wait to see where the NFL places the TG patches that will be worn in a week or two. When will someone with the initials "FU" die? Now that's a patch I wanna see.

No comments: