Monday, March 29, 2010

Lesnar vs Carwin

By: Guido

It doesn't matter the opponent, Lesnar will still beat him to a bloody pulp.

I don't know what the hell happened to Mir Saturday night but he was shit. that's one of those...hmmm...9 out of 10 times, Mir wins that fight. this just happened to be that one time. I wasn't impressed with Carwin. I was shocked as to how ineffective Mir was. Mir put up a better fight in his loss to Lesnar last summer.

I guess there is the possibility that Mir was training for Lesnar all along with giving a second thought to Carwin. It's just a thought.

I know Cain Velasquez is waiting in the wings for his shot, but i think Dana will have him fight someone in the meantime and that's probably gonna be Mir.

Of all the heavyweights in the UFC, Mir has the best shot at beating Lesnar. Of all the heavyweights in the world...again, Mir. Not Fedor. Not Sylvia. Not Rogers. No one can or will beat Brock Lesnar.

No comments: