Monday, March 2, 2009

Boat Trip

By: Guido

I know where those missing NFL players whose boat over turned off the Florida coast are. I'm not crazy. I know where they are.

Ever heard of the Minnesota Vikings? Fucking savages. Think about it. I bet the Vikings came and took all the loot and then took the guys hostage. Then they left one guy beind to tell the story. I doubt the Dolphins would have anything to do with this. Heck, they would probably be very helpful to the ship-flipped fellas. As long as they follow the Seahawks then they should reach land. Unless, of course, they meet up with some scary Buccaneers.

They should look on the bright side. At least they don't play in the NHL. Cause I'm sure the Sharks would be a real bitch.

Ah hell, come to think of it, them black folks aren't good swimmers...

No comments: