Tuesday, January 13, 2009

UFC 93 Franklin vs. Henderson


By: Guido

The sad thing about this PPV is that it really doesn't tweak my interest. I like both Franklin and Henderson but not enough to purchase a show where they are the main event. UFC would have been better off air UFC 93 as a free card on Spike TV. That way they could promote the shit out of UFC 94: St-Pierre vs. Penn 2. Besides, I have a Blackhawks/Blues game on the 17th. Yeah, I'm changing my stance on hockey.

Light Heavyweight bout: Rich Franklin vs. Dan Henderson
Guido says: I don't know who will take this fight. I'd like to see Rich win but I would bet on Hendo.
Light Heavyweight bout: Mark Coleman vs. Mauricio Rua
Guido Says: Rua wins this fight against the old man. Easily.
Middleweight bout: Alan Belcher vs. Denis Kang
Guido says: Kang wins because he spells his first name odd. Should be Fight of the Night.
Welterweight bout: Marcus Davis vs. Chris Lytle
Guido says: Most fans think this will be fight of the night due both fighters liking the stand up game. I hate Marcus Davis. Boo Davis. Lytle wins by KO.
Middleweight bout: Jeremy Horn vs. Rousimar Palhares
Guido says: Horn has icy cold serial killer eyes. However, he has been very inconsistent lately. Horn has an all-time record of 80-18-5. He will lose. Palhares will win by tapout.

UFC 94: St-Pierre vs. Penn 2 * January 31, 2009 * MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas

No comments: