Monday, January 5, 2009

BCS Blows

By: Harvey

I know this isn't an original thought at all, but I hate the goddamn BCS. No matter who wins Thursday between Florida and Oklahoma (a.k.a. the Overrated QB Bowl), I'm not convinced USC isn't the best team in the land. Unfortunately, a loss from September is costing the school a chance at proving it.

What about Utah? Undefeated with quality wins over TCU, BYU...and No. 4 Alabama with it's piece of shit coach Nick Saban. Great college coach, lousy-ass person. Anyway, if I'm a voter I'm voting for USC or Utah for two reasons. No. 1, because anything I could do to fuck up the BCS would be my pleasure. No. 2, because I honestly think either one of these teams is playing the best football RIGHT NOW.

I don't give an antelope turd about things that happened in September. You'll notice that no other professional or college postseason really takes these sort of things into account as much as the BCS does. You'll also notice there isn't near as much bitching about any of these other entities. That's because they aren't fucking bullshit like the BCS.

Unfortunately, I don't know how you fix it. I've heard a lot of suggestions, and none of them seem that much better. Maybe that's why I've never given two flying fucks about college football. Honestly, for the most part the sport is gayer than Clay Aiken with a rubber fist up his asshole.

No comments: