Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Duke/Butler

By: Guido

The National Title game was indeed a good one. Now, just imagine if Duke actually committed fouls, which we know they don't! Butler would have won! But of course, Duke plays clean basketball because that's the way Coach K likes it. He doesn't like it dirty.

I feel like this game was set-up from the start. I have never seen such ticky-tacky fouls called against one team. I know the NCAA and ESPN and the shit heads at Cameron want Duke as the champion, but FUCK. For as bad as that game was officiated, it amazes me that Butler hung in there until the last second.

1 comment:

CavedINChestMotherfucker said...

Maybe it was because my seat was in the upper deck but for a NCAA game I thought it was decent officiating. Both teams got some favorable calls. But Butler gave up 2 or 3 easy buckets to Duke off inbound plays during the 2nd half and I think that was hurt them most.