Sunday, April 11, 2010

Anderson Silva vs. Brock Lesnar

Dana White,

You DO NOT owe UFC fans an apology for Anderson Silva's performance. Nor do you have to make it up to us. Anderson owes the fans an apology. And not through that shit head interpreter/manager/ass kisser of his, Ed Soares. The last thing we need is some second hand apology. In my opinion, Silva doesn't care about the UFC or it's fans. And he probably doesn't give two shits about his own fans. I have never been a Silva fan but I do appreciate what he can do in the Octagon, I just wonder if we will ever see it.

Maybe Silva needs a challenge. I don't mean that in a light heavyweight way or even a match with GSP. I'm talking about Brock Lesnar. Why not? Hell, Anderson thinks he's so damn great and wonderful... Oh but I'm only dreaming. That piece of shit Ed Soares would shoot that down in a hot second because he knows Anderson would get is ass handed to him. But it would be vindication for all of us who had to sit through that fight last night. I think this would be the only time I would ever root for Lesnar, unless he was fighting Fedor.

This was the first Silva headlined PPV I've purchased. I'm not too happy about it the way it ended either. Neither were any of my friends. But we aren't mad at the UFC. We are mad at Anderson Silva. He's a piece of trash... And we want to see Brock Lesnar take out the trash.

Sincerely,

Guido and the Sports Jerks Staff

No comments: