Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ahhhh! Real Damages!

By: Clay

This afternoon I stopped by Target to fill my Topps Gypsy Queen void. Let me say, this was quite the day for me. I hand selected a couple rack packs and headed home for about 2 minutes of passion and pleasure! And just like how sweet love makin can turn sour...


Yes! First pack and I pull a Jackie Robinson bat Relic! My best pull of the year and from a Target rack pack none the less. Makes your heart pound and motor rev. But honestly, I wasn't expecting to get much else from these packs. Oh was I wrong.


Two framed paper serial numbered cards of Jose Reyes and Evan Longoria. Now, granted these two were going on Ebay...they are now worthless to me in an even simpler term. Damaged!

Oh NOOOOO! Not another! What you are seeing is a dented and dinged corner of a Matt Kemp relic card. Shit! Bad things come in threes, or so I've heard. Thankfully Topps takes care of such nightmarish incidents.


No comments: