Sunday, August 30, 2009

Who are the crybabies now?

By: Harvey

It always blows my mind to see a fan base "call out" an enemy player for being a "crybaby" by being . . . well . . . a bunch of fucking crybabies.

That's what I saw in Denver tonight as the Chicago Bears whipped the Broncos before a crowd more interested in booing Jay Cutler than watching its own worthless home team get embarrassed by Cutler and his first-string teammates.

Don't misunderstand me; I also thought Cutler was being a whiny little bitch during his final days in the Mile High City. But now he's my little bitch and he's a damn good quarterback. That's precisely why Denver fans are pissed off--their dumb fuck organization and head coach blew it with one of the best young signal callers in the game and they will suffer for it.

You should know Guido and myself love Kyle "the Golden God" Orton ... But he's no Cutler.

I'd be upset too, but I'd like to think I'd just move on and be more worried about my own piss-poor team. It really says a lot about this collection of retards, if you ask me.

Nothing is more childish -- or babyish, in this instant -- than carrying on the way those dumbasses in Denver did tonight.

No comments: