Saturday, August 8, 2009

UCF 101




Due to tonights "event of another name", I will be unable to watch 101 live and consider live play-by-play. But that's fine. I've got it ordered and DVR'ed. So tonight, I'm gonna take some advice from Ratt and "Dance, Dance, Dance". Remember, we've got UFC 102 in a couple weeks.



Guido says: Even though Kenny wants BJ's belt, he won't get it. I have to root for BJ because I'm tired of the UFC preview that continues to play Florian saying, "I want BJ's belt". So annoying...I do believe that whoever wins this fight will get a slayuing at the hands of Diego Sanchez sometime this winter.
Light Heavyweight bout: Anderson Silva vs. Forrest Griffin

Guido says: I want Forrest to win and I think he can. Silva is dangerous but in his past couple fights he has really looked unmotivated.
Middleweight bout: Kendall Grove vs. Ricardo Almeida

Guido says: This fight could easily be fight of the night. I'm picking Grove.

Lightweight bout: Josh Neer vs. Kurt Pellegrino

Guido says: This is the fight that you go take a piss during and then come back and say "Hey, this fight is still going on" and then you go and grab a bag of cheese curls from the counter and munch on them only to realize that you've got that damned cheese crispies on your fingers. "Fuck", you exclaim and head to the bathroom to wash your cheesey fingers. Then you do some more shit and head back to the living room and notice that Pellegrino, or perhaps Neer, has won be split decision. Yawn.
Welterweight bout: Amir Sadollah vs. Johny Hendricks

Guido says: This fight could make or break the Amir Sadollah hype train. I hope the train keeps on chuggin'.

No comments: