Saturday, November 15, 2008

Confessions of a New MMA Fan

By: Harvey

Tonight was my first time viewing a UFC pay-per-view. I still don't think it's my thing, but I did find it compelling.

I have my doubts about the sport when a guy can win the heavyweight belt in his fourth career UFC fight. Despite total ignorance to the sport, however, I would imagine Brock Lesnar is no average newcomer.

The guy is a beast. His arms are bigger than his legs. Lesnar is an odd-looking chap, but he sure is a bad mother fucker. Plus, he's married to Sable. She's not as hot as she used to be...but it's still an enviable position.

I've had too many beers to have much else to say, but I'm sure Guido will cover the many areas I have missed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes. you have drank many a beer tonite. very nice!

--guido