Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Text Conversation (part 3)

By: Guido

10-10-09

Josh(7:15): Embarrassing. How can u come out with ur season on the line and play that flat? Vicente Padilla. Seriously? Give me a fucking break. Just terrible. They never got it going this season. Just sad because I know how good that team is. They sure as fuckdidnt show it.
Guido(7:22): Reminds me of the Cubs. Holliday plays the role of Bartman and the goat. I love it. It feels so good for you Cards fans to feel a little bit of pain.
Josh(7:41): Oh well. At least my team has won it all in my lifetime. Should be thankful 4 that I guess. Still pisses me off tho. lol. They just looked flat the entire series. Rasmus is the only guy who showed up on offense. WE should have still taken game 2 tho. Wainwright pitched his ass off and deserved 2 win. Just fucking terrible. Fuck it lol.
Josh(7:55): Didnt the Cubs score a total of 6 runs last yearvs the Dodgers? Just like us. fuck lol.
Guido(7:56): Yeah we got shut out in game 3 I'm pretty sure.
Josh(7:59): Eerily similar. The lesson 2 be learned is dont have Mark DeRosa vs the Dodgers lol. It would only be fitting if DeRosa made the final out lol.

No comments: