Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Air McNair Affair

by: Guido

First I'd like to start by saying, people die everyday. It just so happens that a lot of semi-famous ones have lately. So what? What makes their lives anymore important than anyone elses?

Secondly, Steve McNair didn't have a girlfriend. He was married. That's not allowed. What Steve was having is called an affair. Oooh that's right. I just said the "A" word ...and so close to the tragedy. What a jerk, right? Get over it. Hell, atleast McNair wasn't molesting children in the offseason.

I can't take away what McNair did on the field. From what I hear, he was as tough as nails. then again, I wasn't in the training room when these injuries were being diagnosed so it could just all be a load of Manny Ramirez bullshit.

By the way, if you're wondering what celebrity is going to die next, my money is on Patrick Swazye. You know, this has got me to thinking...if Magic Johnson has AIDS, then how is he still alive? It's bullshit. Magic might have a few STD's but I bet he doesn't have AIDS. I'm HIV positive he doesn't.

No comments: