Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Dumbest Thing

By: Guido

What the FUCK? The Cubs traded Mark DeRosa to the Cleveland Indians for three minor league pitchers Jeff Stevens, Chris Archer and John Caub. Who the Fuck are these guys?

Are you Shitting me?!?! This is a Stupid Stupid move. Mark was our MVP last year. He played six different positions and did it Beautifully! If someone was injured or playing like shit, Mark would fill in and play like a Beast. I feel like Screaming. ARGH! DeRosa was the shit. The Cubs are gonna miss that guy. Aaron Miles will NOT fill that void on the roster. NOT IN THE LEAST.

Jim Hendry, you are a fucking moron. Oh My Science! I'm so Angry! Guido Smash! ARGH!

Happy Trails Mark Derosa. Harvey and I wish you could stay in the NL because you are Money in NL only Fantasy Leagues.

No comments: