Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ball Cards and Strasburg/EBAY

By: Guido

As you can see to your right, I am putting some baseball card funsies on her for anyone who is interested in those sorts of things...trades and such. By the way, I did pretty good on my Strasburg ebay auctions. The Bowman Chrome went for $32, the Bowman base for $19 and the Tristar Crystal Baller for $4. Not too bad. All the buyers paid within 24hrs and I got the cards mailed out earlier this afternoon.

I had put a some SAGE HIT autos on ebay that didn't sell and a couple Griffey Chrome Hertitage. I'll add them to the lists on the right here in a few days since I'm off all damn weekend. I've alot of goodies I need to add to the trade/sell list I'm gonna start. I know your nipples are getting hard thinking about it. And yes Harvey, I do have some Braves players to add that I know you'll just be "chipper" about.

No comments: