Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fedor vs. Rogers and more

By: Guido

Well here is CBS's chance to showcase MMA and so far I'm not impressed. No fights yet...just some dumb ass announcer. His name is Mauro Ranallo and let me tell you, his voice is so fucking annoying. Jesus titty-fucking Christ! Its like a WWE presentation. This guy is gonna rupture an ass vein if he doesn't settle down. Just ridiculous. Somebody shoot that guy. The days of the overly excited and aroused play-by-play and color team is over. Good God CBS. Get it together.

Two things I want to see tonight:

1. Jason Miller victory
2. Fedor getting KO'd

I'm not a Fedor fan. I've seen the Youtube videos. I don't care. I hope he loses and has to go back to fighting joke opponents. Say maybe, Jose Canseco. Until Fedor fights UFC fighters like Couture, Mir, Lesnar, Carwin or Velasquez, then I'm not too interested. He has fought a few decent guys but his record looks padded. And wouldn't you think that if you wanted to be the best fighter in the world, you'd want to fight the best?

Here's my list of the top pound for pound fighters right now.

1. Georges St-Pierre
2. Anderson Silva
3. Fedor Emelianenko
4. Lyoto Machida
5. Brock Lesnar
6. BJ Penn
7. Mike Brown
8. Dan Henderson
9. Shogun Rua
10. Miguel Angel Torres

Here are a few of the worst fighters from recent history.

1. DMX - Trust me on this. He's gonna be baaaaaaaaaaad.
2. Phil Baroni - 13 wins. 11 loses. Not too good for the NY badass
3. Jeremy May
4. Bobby Southworth
5. Tank Abbot - Just Awful

No comments: